Terms & Conditions
GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIES
1- Limited Warranty for Vital Coat Concrete Sealers V-100, V-200 and V-300.
Vital Holdings LLC (“Vital”) expressly warrants that its products shall be free from defects and of merchantable quality. If the above products fail to produce results consistent with Vitals’ specifications for the application in question, Vital will replace the defective product or issue a full refund of the purchase price including the original shipping charges at its sole discretion. A 20% restocking fee may apply. Any claim must be made within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Retain your receipt and tracking information and contact us after you know the product has been received by us. Vital shall not be responsible for inferior materials and other products used previously resulting in unsatisfactory surfaces or improper applications to warrant product performance. Vital shall not be responsible for the cost of repair, removal, installation or re-installation of any products or items supplied by third parties. Furthermore, without Vitals’ written consent, Vital will not be responsible for, and assumes no liability for the materials or workmanship or any transportation charges, labor costs or other related replacement of defective products.
This warranty shall be void if: (a) the products have not been stored, installed, maintained or applied in accordance with Vitals’ instructions, recommendations and directions or accepted industrial standards and practices, (b) the products have been subjected to any accident, misapplication, abuse or misuse, (c) a buyer has used, repaired, or modified the products after the discovery of the defect without Vitals’ prior written consent to continue use, or (d) a buyer refuses to permit Vital to determine the nature of defect claimed. Vital has not, does not and will not authorize anyone on its behalf to make any written or oral statements which in any way alter Vitals’ installation information or instructions in its product literature or on its packaging labels.
2-100% Satisfaction Guarantee If for any reason, within thirty (30) days of receipt of our products you are dissatisfied with the performance of any of our products or you are experiencing problems, please contact us with details of your issues or problem. If we cannot satisfactorily resolve your problem, then we will issue a full refund of the purchase price minus a possible 20% restocking fee. Vital promises to make every attempt possible to guarantee your satisfaction. You, our customer, are greatly appreciated.
- All products are available for shipping and are not regulated by DOT.
- All products are shipped within 3-5 business days once payment is received. A confirmation email will be sent to the customer when the order is shipped.
- Shipping is for the continental United States. Please contact Vital Coat to discuss any shipping outside of the continental United States prior to making any order. Certain countries and regions may be excluded
- Shipping companies are chosen exclusively by Vital Coat.
4-Return Policy Any UNOPENED container(s) of product may be returned to us within thirty (30) days of the purchase date to:
Vital Holdings, LLC
2172 Arendell Way
Tallahassee, Florida 32308
Please include a copy of the original shipping invoice that includes the order number with your package.
Customer is responsible for return shipping.
5-Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Vital Holdings LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘Vital Coat’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2672 Arendell Way, Tallahassee, Florida. 32308. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Vital Holdings LLC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Leon County and the State of Florida, USA, respectively.
Collection of Information We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you authorize us to use it for other reasons or purposes, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists or statistical sales and customer service surveys. However, we may retain any and all of your personal information as law requires or a dispute arises.
Cookie/Tracking Technology The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security We are committed to keeping your personally identifiable information safe and secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
We reserve the right to make changes to our policies found under these Terms and Conditions. Any changes to our policies found here will be posted on the website. Upon any such changes we are required to make, you hereby agree that we may change them at any time without direct, independent notice to you. Additionally, you hereby agree that it is your responsibility to stay current and check for any and all changes made to this website.